MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD BEFORE 10th March 2022
- Following the Site visit of 1st March 2022, the SBC Planning Committee met on 10th March and decided unanimously to reject the SBC Officers' recommendations to permit this wrong-headed application.
- There will be a follow-up meeting based on advice of Officers surrounding the risks of ignoring the Planning Officers!
- In the meantime, many thanks to residents of Lynsted Lane for images taken at various times that reflect a reality which the Developers tried to obscure.
- If you prefer to email your comments - use email@example.com
- If you prefer to send a letter send to: Andrew Spears, Case Officer, Mid Kent Planning Support, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone ME15 6JQ.
- BUT, remember in BOTH these methods, to include the planning reference - 21/502609/OUT | Outline application for the erection of up to 10no. residential dwellings with associated landscaping, road layout and parking. (Access being sought). | Land To The East Of Lynsted Lane Lynsted Kent ME9 9QN.
+ date + your name and address.
You can include attachments using both these methods but NOT if you respond via the on-line Planning Portal. Tell them to "put my comments onto the Planning Portal"
- To comment online and read submissions - use this link.
- The proposed narrowing of Lynsted Lane and holding of traffic away from the T-junction with the A2 - layout proposed
IMAGES OF LYNSTED LANE AS IT JOINS THE A2 - NOT THE AIR-BRUSHED VERSION OF THE DEVELOPERS
This gallery knocks into a cocked-hat the idiotically timed two traffic samples made by the developers to argue that a new junction onto Lynsted Lane might be workable and acceptable. The complexity of this topography cannot be improved by adding further competition for what is little better than a rural track!
Feel free to use these images or simply give the web page URL in correspondence.